Airlines in Canada
Continents and Countries
- Air Canada Canada's national flag carrier - Air Canada flies to over 21 domestic destinations and 81 international destinations.
- WestJet WestJet was founded in 1996 and headquartered in Alberta.
- Air Transat Air Transat is a Canadian leisure airline based in Montreal, Quebec, operating scheduled and charter flights.
- Air Inuit Air Inuit is a regional airline that provides vital passenger, charter, cargo and emergency air transport services throughout northern Quebec.
- Air Georgian Air Georgian Limited is a privately owned airline based at Toronto Pearson International Airport in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Air North Air North is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger and cargo flights, charter flights.
- Air Liaison Air Liaison is a Canadian regional airline commenced its operations in 2001.
- Flair Airlines Flair Airlines is the new low-cost airline in Canada. Flair Airlines is offering air transportation services without compromising safety and quality.
- Harbour Air Seaplanes Harbour Air Seaplanes is a scheduled service, tour and charter airline based in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
- Helijet Helijet is a premier helicopter airline in North America. Helijet was established in 1986.
- Bearskin Airlines Bearskin Airlines is a regional airline based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. The airline operates services in northern Ontario and Manitoba.
- First Air Bradley Air Services Limited also known as First Air was founded in 1946. First Air headquartered in Kanata, Ontario.