Airlines in France
Continents and Countries
- Air Antilles Express Air Antilles Express is a major French airline, which operates regional domestic and schedule passenger services from at Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport.
- Air Caraibes Air Caraïbes is a French Airline serves domestic and international flights from its main hub at Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport.
- Air Corsica Air Corsica is a regional airline of France, which serves domestic flights from Corsica to continental France. It was established in 1989.
- Air France Air France is an international airline of France, headquarters located in Tremblay-en-France. The airline operates domestic & international flights from Paris.
- Air Guyane Express Air Guyane Express is a major airline of France, which operates regional scheduled flights from its main base Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport in Cayenne.
- Air Saint-Pierre Air Saint-Pierre is a major international airline, which serves domestic and international flights from its main base at Saint-Pierre Airport.
- Air Tahiti Nui Air Tahiti Nui is an international airline, with headquarters in Papeete. It operates to both domestic & international flights from Faa'a International Airport.
- Air Tahiti Air Tahiti serves domestic passenger services and international flights from its major hub at Faaa International Airport. It was founded in 1987.
- Corsair International Corsair International is a major international airline, with its headquarters located at Rungis. It was launched in 1981 as Corse Air International.
- Hex Air Hex'Air is a French regional airline, with its headquarters located in Le Puy. The airline was founded on 30th March 1991.
- HOP Airlines HOP Airlines is a regional airline of France, headquartered at Rungis. It was established in 2013 and began its operations on 31st March 2013.
- Aigle Azur Aigle Azur first positioned itself successfully in North Africa and then expanded its network across to the French and Mediterranean destinations.
- Air Austral Air Austral is a French airline, founded in 1975. The airline is headquartered at Roland Garros Airport in Sainte-Marie in France.
- ASL Airlines France ASL Airlines France, formerly Europe Airpost, is an airline based in the Bâtiment Le Séquoia in Tremblay-en-France It operates mail.
- French Blue French blue is a French low-cost airline. It was established in 2016. The airline is headquartered in Paris.