Airlines in Netherlands
Continents and Countries
- AIS Airlines Established in the year 2009, AIS Airlines is a Netherlands based airline, which operates scheduled flights, wet lease and charter services.
- Corendon Dutch Airlines Corendon Dutch Airlines is a Dutch airline, which operates domestic and international flights from its main hub at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- Klm Airlines KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the flag carrier of the Netherlands with headquarters located at Amstelveen and the main hub at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- KLM Cityhopper Airways KLM Cityhopper Airline is well known as a regional subsidiary of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, which operates domestic and international services all across Europe.
- Transavia Airlines Transavia Airlines is well known as Dutch low-cost airline, which serves domestic and international destinations from its operating bases Amsterdam Airport.