Airlines in Germany
Continents and Countries
- Air Berlin Air Berlin is considered as second largest airline in the country after Lufthansa. The airline serves domestic & international flights from Berlin-Tegel Airport
- Condor Flugdienst Condor Flugdienst is a German leisure airline, which operates domestic and international scheduled flights from Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport.
- Eurowings Eurowings is well known as German Airline, operates domestic and international flights from Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport and Hamburg Airport.
- Germania Airways Germania is a German airline, operates scheduled and charter flights from all across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East from Berlin Schunefeld Airport.
- Lufthansa Lufthansa Airlines is the most popular German airline and is considered as the largest airline company in Europe in terms of passengers carried and fleet size.
- Lufthansa CityLine Lufthansa CityLine is a German regional airline, serves domestic and international flights from its main hubs Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport.
- TUIfly TUIfly is considered as leisure airline, which operates domestic and international scheduled flights from its main base Hannover Airport.
- Hahn Air Hahn Air is a German airline, which offers scheduled and charter air services from its main hub Düsseldorf Airport.
- Germanwings Airlines Eurowings, now known as Germanwings is a subsidiary of Lufthansa Regional. The name was changed in October 2014.