Airlines in Russia
Continents and Countries
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines Aeroflot Russian airline is a flag carrier of Russia and one of the oldest airlines in the world.
- Red Wings Airlines Red Wings Airlines operates domestic and international scheduled flights from its main hub at Domodedovo Airport.
- Rossiya Airlines Rossiya airline is well known as a secondary Russian national airline that operates domestic and international flights from its main hub at Pulkovo Airport.
- S7 Airlines Established in 1957, S7 Airlines is headquartered in Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia and operates flights from its hubs at Moscow and Novosibirsk.
- Severstal Air Company Severstal Air Company is a Russian airline that serves domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Cherepovets Airport.
- Taimyr Air Taimyr Air Company is a Russian airline, which operates domestic and international flights from its main hub at Norilsk-Alykel Airport, International Airport.
- Transaero Airlines Transaero Airlines is well known as OJSC Transaero Airlines, which operates domestic and international scheduled.
- Yakutia Airlines Yakutia Airlines is a Russian airline with headquarters at Yakutsk that operates domestic passenger.
- Nordavia Airlines Nordavia Airlines operates scheduled domestic and regional services from its main hubs at Talagi Airport and Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport.
- Ural Airlines Ural Airlines is one of the fastest-growing Russian airlines whose history began long back in 1943.
- Gazpromavia Gazpromavia is a Russian airline headquartered at Moscow. Gazpromavia was established in March 1995.
- UTair Aviation Established in 1957, Utair Aviation JSC operates services to over 70 destinations across Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Western Asia, Russia and Europe.