Airlines in South Africa
Continents and Countries
- Federal Air Federal Air is a South African airline that operates air shuttles, scheduled and charter services from its main hub at OR Tambo International Airport.
- Mango Airlines Mango Airlines is one of the South Africa’s leading low cost carriers and owned by the national carrier, South African Airways.
- Skywise Airlines Skywise airline is a new low cost domestic airline, which operates scheduled flights to only two destinations, Johannesburg and Cape Town from its main hub.
- South African Airways South African Airways is considered as most popular and largest airline of the country.
- South African Express South African Express is a carrier Airline of South Africa, which operates scheduled flights on domestic and international destinations.
- Comair Comair offers flight booking for its service routes on its website Kulula.com and it was launched as South Africa's first low-fare airline.
- Fly Blue Crane Fly Blue Crane is a regional airline in South Africa and commenced its flights on 1st September 2015.