A wonderful mix of simplicity and elegance can be found in The Red Sea Mall, the busiest commercial and retail area in Jeddah. Red Sea Mall has succeeded in achieving its objectives over the last years and will continue to do so to guarantee a delightful shopping experience and transform the industry from traditional into the dynamic concept of an overwhelming customer experience.
Explore the spectacular mall's 242,200 square kilometers, take in the stunning architecture, and shop at over 100 different businesses, including a hypermarket, renowned retailers, a children's play area, a food court, and various public spaces. There is a seven-story office building nearby, as well as a hotel. The mall has 18 entrances and 4,000 parking spaces. The main amenities are a Danube shop, Oceanica, and Aquatic Games City.
When it first opened, it had the 'biggest indoor water fountain' and the largest glass-covered space in Saudi Arabia.
Red Sea Mall is a popular destination for Jeddah locals and visitors who want to shop and chill for all these reasons.
- The Red Sea Mall boasts many wonderful amenities, but its activities set it apart. Red Sea Mall is becoming a popular retail destination thanks to its appealing tenant mix, year-round events, promotions, and social outreach programs.
- Thanks to a new mobile app and active social media presence, the tenants of the mall experience a rise in foot traffic.
- Fashion shows are held for those who enjoy shopping at this fantastic mall. Some of these fashion shows are available to the public; there is also a runway show that is only accessible to ticket holders. Those who enjoy music experience a constant sense of activity.
- The mall's circular shape, which sets the entrance gate in the south and an inside road around it, allows you to explore all the stores without being exposed to the heat and dust of the outside.
- One of the mall's most appealing characteristics is the spacious atrium, which provides a lively indoor environment with controlled natural illumination.
- Watch various 3D movies in the mall's eleven-screen theatre complex.
- As part of its corporate social responsibility, the retail outlet collaborates with the Saudi food bank Ita'am to preserve food and donate it to the less fortunate.