Welcome to Sarojini Nagar, the hippest and trendiest market in Delhi. You'll find brightly coloured clothing strewn everywhere, little food stalls squeezed into every crevice, and a noisy clamour of salespeople.
This flea market, also known as a bargain bazaar and every girl's shopping heaven, caters more to women than males in apparel, footwear, kitchenware, accessories, and cosmetics.
THINGS TO DO AT SAROJINI NAGAR:
• You won't be let down in retail therapy, whether you are a designer, diva, professional, or college student:
Although it is also known as SN and has some large brand showrooms, street stores and stray stalls filled with textiles, jeans, designer tops, etc., make up the bulk of the market. 1. Purchase items from Zara, Vero Moda, Mango, and Forever 21 for a quarter of their original cost. The chaotic flea market is home to some well-known national and worldwide companies; products that have been discarded because of an excess supply or minor manufacturing flaws are offered for sale at a bargain price.
• New trends and panaches are always being introduced on the market.
Every day, the inventory is refreshed, so an item you like today might not be offered tomorrow. These stores at Sarojini Nagar Market have all the newest fashion trends and are the solution to all your shopping needs. The renowned Sarojini Nagar market is where you can purchase anything from party apparel to elaborate attire used by celebrities at events.
• Don't forget to look at the newest wall decor, picture frames, lamps, and other home accessories.
Additionally, you can browse the market's handbag and purse sections.
A wide variety of home decor products, including metal artefacts, handcrafted artefacts, and handmade paintings, are also available at the Sarojini Nagar market. You can purchase elegant lamps and chandeliers for a relatively low cost.
• Exercise your negotiation skills:
The final price for any item would rely on your ability to barter, just like in any other flea market in Delhi.
The better deal you'd get depends on how much you can haggle.
• Sarojini Nagar is surrounded by elegant neighbourhoods, including Safdarjung Enclave, South Extension, Nauroji Nagar, and Netaji Nagar. It is situated adjacent to Chanakyapuri, one of Delhi's most picturesque neighbourhoods.
Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India