Spread over a massive area of 25 thousand square meters, Ahlatlıbel Tesisleri Parki is one of the most remarkable areas where many activities are held. Moreover, the region, which has many different opportunities for both children and adults, provides the opportunity to spend a lovely day in its grassy area.
The region, where thousands of local and foreign tourists flock every week, stands out as a popular place. It is a lush green space that spreads massively over 25.300 m² of grass and 180.000 m² of forest areas. It has a parking area for 1,500 cars. This park host, on average, 50 thousand Ankara residents every weekend. Parents can feel relaxed because it has 24-hour security.
How to explore Ahlatlıbel Tesisleri Parki?
- This park is the safest playground provided for children in this city. So let them run wild and free on these playgrounds.
- Have a coffee time or lunch time at different food joints in the presence of fresh air.
- Fulfill your sporty endeavors on three tennis courts, two carpet pitches, three basketball courts, and two volleyball courts provided in this park.
- Explore the green jogging and walking trails.
- You will love its golf course if you are a golfer. Get your gears and enjoy a golfing game with friends.
- Its huge playgrounds provide excellent kite opportunity for kids and adults.
- The Pet walking area provides the best spot for pets to walk, run, and play.
- A path has been designated to ride bicycles as a leisure activity.
- The picnic area offers grassy spaces for families to spend time together or read books.
- Cafeterias are the best places to indulge yourself in some coffee dates.
- This park also has an Outdoor sports garden with many fitness equipments.
- It also has a mini-fleet created against fires in Ahlatlıbel Atatürk Park and METU forests.