Lock Your Fare @ 15 AED Only
- How is Pricelock beneficial?
- Bookings must be confirmed before the expiry time/date specified; otherwise, the booking stands canceled, and flight fare is no longer valid.
- Sale and promotional fares might not be locked.
- We would have attempted to send reminder emails before the Price Lock expires, but it is the customer's sole responsibility to remember and return to pay the flight fare.
- Price Lock is non-refundable, non-adjustable, and non-transferable to another instance by the same person or to another person.
- In a rare event, when the Price Locked flight gets sold out, Rehlat will find a seat for you on an alternative flight. In the rarest of the rare event when an alternative seat cannot be booked, Rehlat shall refund any flight fare collected as well as an amount of up to 3 times the Price Lock fee.
- Rehlat will not be responsible for price hike due to natural disasters, calamities, acts of God; the Company shall not be covering the same. In such a scenario, the Lock shall be invalidated.
- For Price Lock terms and conditions, please visit Price Lock policy page.
Available exclusively only to Rehlat travelers, Price Lock is a paid service that addresses a primary customer concern: whether to wait or book right away?
Consider the scenario below: You book a flight ticket now and change your plan later, you will have to pay the airline cancellation and other fees. And if you chose to wait till travel plan confirmation, the flight fare may rise.
So with a Price Lock, you get time to decide whether to book or not, without worrying about the increased fare.How does Price Lock work?
Rehlat offers Price Lock on certain airlines/ flights. You can click and accept to hold the fare for a few days. This gives you time to confirm your travel itinerary without waiting and facing a fare rise.
We charge a Price Lock fee for the chosen flight. Once the payment is made, you have two options:
Option A: Before the Lock expires, you can click on the link provided in the email to come back and pay the remaining balance to confirm the booking. Once payment is received, you will be emailed the confirmed flight ticket.
Option B: If your plans change, you can ignore the Lock and forfeit the Price Lock fee already paid. You will have still saved a whole lot of money because if you had booked earlier by paying the flight fare, you would have been charged a cancellation fee.What is the Price Lock fee and Price Lock expiry period?
Price Lock fee is a small amount that you pay to lock your flight fare. This fee is non-refundable. The expiry period depends on the flight route, dates, and other factors.
The price lock expiry period is emailed to your registered email ID immediately after you confirm the Price Lock and pay the fee.What are the other terms & conditions for Price Lock?