Located on the banks of the Gomti River, a tributary of the Ganges is the expansive 2 km long Gomti Riverfront Park. It was opened to the public in October 2016. The Gomti River is the lifeblood of Uttar Pradesh, and its protection and development are the primary goals of Gomti Riverfront Park. The beauty of the surrounding landscape is sure to lift your spirits. The 15-kilometer stretch of the Gomti River's verdant green bank has been landscaped to meet the highest international standards.
There is also a large amphitheater, paths for bicycling and walking, a lake for boating, a playground, and other amenities. Visitors can enjoy the river Gomti's natural beauty, and the area is great for relaxing with friends and family.
- The massive melodic fountain, which can be viewed from either side of the river, is the main draw. This park is ideal for those seeking a tranquil area to spend time with friends.
- Picnic areas along the Gomti Riverfront offer ample space for a day of family bonding and fun.
- Many multicolored fountains along the Gomti Riverfront are charming once the sun goes down.
- Gomti's most popular activity is boating, and the city has plenty of piers (ghats) to accommodate you.
- The park's vegetation is the result of elaborate planning. The chirping of birds in the wetland's many different types of trees will captivate you.
- It is one of Lucknow's busiest spots all day long, where kids of all ages love to spend time in the Lucknow Kids Play Zone.
- It is an excellent addition to a busy area, albeit the food stands give a limited range of options. Visitors can buy pre-packaged meals, drinks, and snacks at the stands.
Jiamau On the banks of Gomti River, Lucknow 226010 India