The opening of Dolmen Mall Clifton changed the face of shopping in Pakistan. This waterfront mall combines the best in dining, shopping, and entertainment and is located at the crossroads of the affluent Defence and Clifton areas.
Dolmen Mall Clifton is Pakistan's first mall built to International standards, and it features over 130 stores, a hypermarket, and a food court with seating for 1200 people. Customers travel from all over the country to visit because of the privileged access it grants them to some of the most well-known retail brands and dining establishments in the globe.
How to explore Dolmen Mall Clifton?
Mango, Carrefour, Khaadi, Sapphire, Nike, Diesel, Aldo, Charles & Keith, and a plethora of other foreign and domestic labels can all be found there.
Dolmen Mall Clifton has not only been recognized for its excellent food court but has also become the premier location for many of the world's most well-known restaurant chains. Delizia, for instance, provides you with the genuine essence of European home baking, with a distinctive appearance and great flavor thanks to premium raw ingredients and a dedicated team of workers who consider it a privilege to spend their days in front of a hot oven.
- Check out Sindbad's Extreme, an underwater-themed store located in Dolmen Mall Clifton near the Arabian Sea. It is the best place to relax and have a good time because there is something for everyone to do here.
- Over a thousand square feet in size, the mall's soft play area is intended for kids older than four. This facility is designed to keep kids entertained for a long time with its ninja course, LED ball pool, rodeo riders, slides, tunnels, trampoline, and ball shooters.
- Your child may learn about water and wind at the mall's interactive exhibit. Kids can play with the forces of air and gravity at the ball wall. In addition, there is a kinetics-themed gear play activity for children.
- Give your toddler the joy of riding in a safari car filled with toy animals. These surroundings look like they belong in a picture book. Kids will love cruising around on their favorite animals while listening to upbeat, childlike tunes. All the bright lights and cartoon jungle animals in the background make this a hit with the little ones.
- The mall now has a special area set aside for the enjoyment of the youngsters that frequent it. Children can swim and play with balls in a huge pool while using touch screens to engage in a variety of games. They have included a trampoline, a pedaling station, a LEGO house, and much more in their brand-new toddler play area!
- The fun walls are the best indoor climbing walls in town, and they can reach heights of up to 20 feet! There are three unique walls to climb at the mall, each with its own obstacles and difficulty level. Any member of the family, from 4 years old to 64 years old, can give this a shot.