Emirates Airlines Booking
Emirates Airlines ✈, طيران الإمارات in Arabic, is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group. It is the largest airline in the Middle East. It is entirely owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai. With its main base at Dubai International Airport, the airline operates more than 3,600 flights every week connecting over 155 cities in 80 nations spread over the six continents. Emirates holds the record of being the fourth largest airline in the world in scheduled revenue passenger-kilometers flown as well as in international passengers carried. Moreover, it is the second largest airline in the world when it comes to freight tonne kilometers flown.
Emirates Airline Popular Routes
Emirates Airlines has a mixed fleet of Boeing & Airbus widebody aircrafts. Emirates has the world's largest fleets of the Boeing 777 and the Airbus A380. Travelling classes of the airline include first class, business class, and economy. Emirates provides in-flight entertainment in its aircraft's and offers special meal options in all classes, dietary restrictions, based on age, preference and religious observance. The airline’s cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.
Information About Emirates Airlines
|Established Year||25 March 1985|
|Headquarters||Garwood, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Main Hub||Dubai International Airport|
|Company Slogan||Fly Better|
|Frequent Flyer Program||Skywards|
Emirates Airlines Advantage
Luxury in-flight facilities
Exclusive on-board lounges
Dedicated entertainment system
In-seat power for your laptop and mobile
A side table for space to work
Sophisticated shower spas
Food and beverage outlets
Emirates Airline Booking – Travel Classes
Emirates flight booking is available for below travel classes;
First class - Equipped with fully flat bed, mattress and personalized touch screen
Business class - Configured with flat-bed Business Class seats including power point for your laptop, side table for space to work. Passengers can taste wide choice of beverages on board from personal mini-bar and relax with your entertainment system.
Economy class - Features up to 2,500 award-winning entertainment on personalized touch screen. Taste extensive choice of different flavors of your destination.
Emirates Airlines Exclusive Services
In-seat satellite telephone
Flat seat cum bed
Fully stocked bars
Newspapers and magazines
Emirates Airlines Online Booking
Book Emirates Airlines tickets online on Rehlat.ae, one of the major airlines that has flights connecting to international, domestic, and regional destinations. Not only Emirates Airlines booking, but you also get access to updated information about your Emirates Airlines status, how to proceed with Emirates Airline online check in, the baggage allowance for cabin and check-in, and last but not the least every detail about Emirates Airlines schedules, the food and everything else you need to have a hassle free happy flight.
Emirates Airlines Online Check In
Emirates Airlines online check in allows passengers to check in from 48 hours to 90 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.
Emirates Airlines Airport Check In
Emirates request all passengers to arrive at the airport at least 60 minutes prior the scheduled flight departure time. The airline recommends economy class passengers must arrive at 3 hours prior your flight's departure time and 1 hour for first and business class.
Emirates Airlines Flight Status Updates
Emirates flight status update can be obtained with depart date, departing/arriving destination, and flight number.
Emirates Flights Baggage Allowance
Emirates Airlines baggage allowance for check in is one of the world’s most generous baggage system with 50 kg for first class, 40 kg for business, and 30 kgs for economy class.
Emirates baggage allowance from/to – North/South America/Canada
First Class: 2 Pieces at 32kg each
Business Class: 2 Pieces at 32kg each
Economy Class: 2 bags at 23kg each
In Flight Food & Drinks in Emirates Airlines
Emirates airlines serves a wide choice of delicious local and international meals, snacks, high-quality wines (cocktails, champagne, and vintage wines) and beverages includes soft drinks, tea coffee and fruit juice. The airlines request passengers to pre-order for special meals at least 24-hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
FLYEK Coupon Terms & Conditions
- Sale Validity: 31st May 2019
- Travel Validity: Open
- Use coupon FLYEK to get flat 50 AED Off on Emirates flights and use Karam cash equal to 3% of base fare (upto a maximum of 40 AED) . After you complete your Emirates flight booking, you will also earn instant 50 AED Karam cashback which can be used for your next booking.
- No minimum booking value needed.
- The coupon can be used only once per registered Email ID.
- The coupon/offer listed is applicable on booking done directly on Rehlat website, mweb, & App flight bookings.
- The coupons are applicable on all international routes . Coupon doesn't apply on Jazeera Airways, Spicejet , flydubai , flynas, Air Arabia, Pegasus, SalamAir, & Air India Express.
How to Earn Karam Cash?
- Sign up to get instant 50 AED Karam Cash.
- Refer your friends and earn Karam cash when they book with Rehlat. They too earn Karam cash when they sign up.
- Know more about Karam Cash - region’s first eWallet loyalty program. Know more
General Terms & Conditions
- Standard terms and conditions and fare rules will continue to apply – please read the fare conditions online at the time of purchase as fare rules vary by ticket and destination.
- Special fares are part of marketing promotions by Rehlat and can be withdrawn without prior notice.
- The fares published in promotions are in general base fare only and total fare might differ when taxes and fees are levied.
- Rehlat shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer or any act or omission due to force majeure events.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.