Taif Heart Mall is one of Obeikan Holding's projects and is regarded as one of the region's most significant projects. In Taif, it represents the height of sophistication and luxury. This mall is home to some of the world's most beloved premium brands, making it the first luxury shopping destination.
Things to do at Taif Heart Mall:
- Located at the crossroads of Abu Bakr and Al Jaish streets, this mall's tranquil ambiance and comfortable environment allow you to enjoy your shopping experience fully. It is a commercial, entertainment, residential, and administrative complex all rolled into one. It is associated with new concepts like entertainment, group shopping, and an authentic life immersion experience.
- When you enter the mall through one of its nine gates, you are treated to a one-of-a-kind masterpiece in terms of comprehensiveness in the finest shopping brands and various international stores, beginning with your home and its food needs, tools, and antiques and progressing to your clothes and accessories that set you apart. For your children, there are many international brands specializing in children’s fashion and simulating the latest trends.
- Whether you're looking for wardrobe basics from high-street labels like Mango and Zara, jewelry by L'azurde and Damas, or even a new book to read, this open-plan mall with floor-to-ceiling windows has you covered. The area is densely packed with retailers ranging from high-end brands like Burberry and Coach to more mainstream brands like Centrepoint and H&M. Furniture stores such as HOM and Pottery Barn are also available.
- Even if you have no intention of purchasing anything, walking around the open space with all these trendy jet setters around you is entertaining. It looks like it belongs in a cosmopolitan district.
- When it's time to unwind, foreign cafes provide hot coffee or cold refreshments. The bowling city, network gaming station, and sports café are all in ample space where you can watch sporting events. A theme park, a ski hall, and international restaurants are also available at the Heart Mall.
- This mall with an exquisite L-shaped architecture features a hypermarket, auto racing section, family amusement section, fitness facility, entertainment corner, and a prayer hall with a 500-person capacity.
- Catering to families, in particular, includes many toy shops, arcades, and gaming centers that will keep the kids entertained while you go on a much-needed shopping spree. The largest skating rink, Arena Ice, and activities are all accessible.
- Refuel your shopping mission at the food court with an array of eateries as you discover the healthy options available at Al Taif Mall, which has five food outlets and two restaurants with outdoor terrace facilities. This is in addition to the numerous prestigious restaurants catering to Italian, Chinese, eastern, and western tastes.