A public aquarium known as the Sharjah Aquarium can be found in the city of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. It is home to a large number of different species of marine life, such as fish, sharks, rays, and sea turtles. The aquarium also features a number of hands-on exhibits and educational displays, with the intention of enlightening guests on the significance of marine conservation and the need to safeguard the ocean's natural resources.
THINGS TO DO AT SHARJAH AQUARIUM:
- Explore the various exhibits that the aquarium has to offer:
- The aquarium has a number of displays that highlight marine life that can be found in various parts of the world. Visitors are able to get a close look at fish, sharks, rays, and sea turtles.
Exhibits that Allow Visitors to Touch and Feed Sea Creatures:
- Some of the displays are interactive, allowing visitors to get up close and personal with various marine animals.
- Visit the Touch Pool: The Touch Pool provides guests with the opportunity to engage in hands-on interaction with a variety of marine animals, including starfish, sea urchins, and snails.
- Attend one of the feeding shows: The aquarium puts on feeding shows every day for guests, during which they can watch and learn about how the marine animals are fed and how they behave.
- Visit the Shark Tunnel: As you make your way through the Shark Tunnel, you will be able to observe numerous types of sharks and rays swimming around you.
Undertake an experiential learning episode:
- The aquarium also features educational displays that inform visitors about the significance of marine conservation and the value of safeguarding the resources of the ocean.
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving will help you reveal in the underwater life:
- Some areas of the aquarium allow guests to engage in snorkeling and scuba diving with sharks.
Appreciate aviary life too and embrace diversity of Mother Earth:
- Walk through the walk-in aviary and see a variety of birds in their natural habitat at the aquarium, which also features a walk-in aviary for visitors to enjoy.