The Turkish Riviera's Konyaalti Beach, west of Antalya, is regarded as the city's most well-liked beach and one of the region's top spots for nightlife. Konyaalti Beach offers a lot of fun with several attractions in addition to sand, sea, and sun.
Best Things to do:
- The cliffs of Antalya's old town mark the beginning of the expansive Konyaalti Beach. Numerous hotels are separated from the beach by a coastal road. The 13 km long beach is mostly made up of tiny stones, though there is some sand as well. The water is stunningly transparent. The Blue Flag designation at Konyaalti Beach attests to the high caliber of the water.
- Locals and visitors from around the world are particularly fond of this beach. There are several different beach cafes and eateries right on the beach. The several beach clubs in the area rent out loungers and umbrellas for a fee. Additionally, there are complimentary restrooms, showers, and changing areas here.
- The most well-known beach area with these amenities is Beach Park, which has a lot of bars, restaurants, and occasionally live music. Additionally, there are playgrounds for kids, a basketball court, and exercise equipment on the promenade. There are many boutiques where you can shop.
- The many water sports activities available right on the beach offer entertainment and exhilaration. It is common to go shipwreck diving. You will have a beautiful view from this location. With the Taurus Mountains and sheer cliffs in the background, you can view the glistening sea. In addition to being well-liked during the day, Konyaalti Beach is a well-liked Antalya nightlife location. The eastern section of the beach, in particular, is regarded as the destination for partygoers because of its pubs and beach clubs.
Best Places to Visit On or Near Beach:
- Along with the lovely water, the beach area boasts a variety of other things that greatly enhance the fun. An amphitheater and the Aktur Park, which has the second-largest Ferris wheel in Europe, are among them.
- One of the highlights is Aqualand Aqua Park featuring Dolphinland, where dolphin shows are done among other things.
- Atatürk Park is situated close to the coastline as well. This park is a great area to relax in the scenery and features picnic tables and restaurants.
- Both young and old love visiting the enormous aquarium in Antalya. The western end of the beach is a good place to find a space if you want more peace. Typically, it is quieter here.
- On the west end of the beach, a trip on the Tünektepe Teleferik car is highly advised. You ascend the hill, where you are treated to a stunning view of the ocean and the mountains in the area.